We do not accept American Express
Tulip needles are superior sewing needles from Hiroshima, Japan. The eye of the needles are easy to thread, the shafts highly polished and smooth with great piercing ability. Beautifully packaged in typical Japanese tradition, they make a great gift for yourself or for a friend. Try them and you will be hooked!
See product description below for contents and quantities.
- Sewing Needles #9 (8 count)
- Milliners Needles Assorted Pack #8, #9, and #10 (2 of each)
- Quilting Needles #10 (6 count)
- Appliqué Needles #10 Big Eye (6 count)
- Embroidery Needles Assorted Pack #7, #8, #9, and #10 (2 of each)
- Patchwork Pins (60 count)